1) Corporate, residential security and management. Such as face recognition access control attendance system, face recognition security door and so on.
2) E-passport and ID card. This may be the largest application in the future. The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) has determined that from 2010, its 118 member countries and regions must use machine readable passports. Face recognition technology is the first recognition mode. Become an international standard.
3) Public security, justice and criminal investigation. Such as the use of face recognition systems and networks, the search for fugitives nationwide.
4) Self-service. For example, if the bank card and password are stolen, the cash dispenser will be taken by others. This can be avoided if face recognition is applied at the same time.
5) Information security. Such as computer login, e-government and e-commerce.