Memory: DDR3 1GB, up to 2GB
Storage: SPI NorFlash/4GB EMMC, Up to 64 GB EMMC
Power supply: 5V
Size: 40mm x 68mm
Industrial grade(-40°C to 85°C ), up to 1.2 GHz
4x ARM Cortex-A9 up to 1GHz per core at work
200 Mtri/s 1000Mpxl/s, OpenGL ES 2.0&Halti, CL EP
GPU 2D(Vector Graphics)
32KB instruction and data cache
Vivante GC355 300Mpxl/s, Open VG1.1
NEON SIMDmedia accelerator
Vivante GC320 600Mpxl/s, BLIT
Video Decode:1080p 60h.264
Hardware BCH(up to 20 corrections)
Video Encode:1080p30H. 264BP 2x720p encode
Types: 1x 20-bit parallel, MIPI-CSI-2(2 lanes), three simultaneous inputs
Linux 3.0.35/Linux 3.14.52/Linux-4.1.15, Android4.4.2/Android5.1, QT4.8.5/QT5, Ubuntu12.04/Ubuntu16.04
Instruction of detailed function of pins
|Pin||CPU Ball Name||Pin Name||function selection||module affiliated||function description||voltage|
Harsh anti vibration and can operate in industrial temperature range, has been the ship equipment used to select computer module prerequisites for our products by customers. The module is integrated into the sonar system, fleet management, communication unit and marine diesel engine controller. MY-I.MX6 core module also can meet the most stringent requirements of marine certification agency.
Embedded computers play an important role in aviation applications. They exist in a variety of airborne sensors and instruments. In some commercial areas, it also provides on-board entertainment and information services. MY-I.MX6 core modules are portable and compact, and system critical data is stored in non-volatile flash memory. Ensures that the system is almost impossible to fail. High performance, coupled with a wide variety of input and output capabilities. Our customers can use the MY-I.MX6 core module to achieve a variety of applications in and around the aircraft cabin, such as: airborne computers, instrumentation, collision detection, automatic emergency landing system. Video transmission, radar, cockpit control and entertainment information systems
Access & Security Control
Millions of people a day use security systems and access control devices. These products feature miniature sizes, low power consumption and connections to many different video input systems, making them an ideal platform for such devices. Biometric devices, such as video surveillance systems, fingerprints and iris scanners, are used in parking lots or in and out of gate control equipment. MY-I.MX6 core modules have image sensor interfaces. Wireless connection solution and interface to many peripherals. High performance, low power consumption and processor without fan design, no strict temperature control extreme operating temperature. It can be a reliable solution in the areas of banking and commercial activity organizers, customs, police and military alert.
Matters needing attention:
1. Please do not plug the core board and peripheral modules!
2. Please follow all warning and guidance information marked on the product.
3. Please keep this product dry. If you are accidentally spattered or soaked by any
liquid, please immediately shut off the power and fully dry.
4. Please pay attention to the ventilation and heat dissipation of this product in order to avoid the damage of components caused by excessive temperature.
5. Do not use or store this product in dusty, messy environment.
6. Please do not apply this product in alternate cold and heat environment to avoid condensation damage components.
7. Do not be rude to this product, falling, knocking or shaking can damage the circuit and components.
8. Do not use organic solvents or corrosive liquids to clean this product.
9. Please do not repair, remove our products, if the product failure, please contact our company for maintenance.
10. Please modify or use unauthorized accessories for possible damage to this product without warranty.